Contact with Rafael de la Lastra for events, concerts and workshops in your area.
cel: +55 11 96798-7508
Rafael de la Lastra teaches courses and workshops in Brazil and internationally and is available for hire.
Rafael has lived and worked in Barcelona, Miami, Palm Beach and Las Vegas, before coming home to Sao Paulo.
- Director of Internships De La Lastra
- Director of professional development courses, Adventure (USA)
- Co-founder of the Institute for Improvement of Lastra.
- Master Stylist and instructor for DE LA LASTRA Hair stylists.
- Director of Career, Technical and Business advice for cosmetologists (USA)
- Cutting techniques step by step.
- 4 minute technical cuts
- Adapting cuts to the customers face shape
- 6 minute highlights using the Spanish technique
- Color and Color correction techniques
- Sales of products for Hair stylists
- Management and Marketing
- Personal Image as a branding tool
- Importance of moisturizing treatments
- Adapting to a new product line to increase profits
- How to identify a style from a photograph and adapt it to fit your customer
- Motivation for professional cosmetologists
- Presentation at MEGA SHOW - LOREAL 5,000 professional hairdressers
- COSMETICS Fair in Sao Paulo, representing brands such as World, Embeleze, De La Lastra, etc.
- Cosmoprof Las Vegas (USA)
- Stylist and official judge for MISS BRAZIL-USA and BRAZILIAN FILM FESTIVAL, Florida
- Visiting Professor for professional growth classes; Techniques for both recent graduates and professionals, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina and Louisiana (USA)
- Alfa Parf, Color Expert, responsible for the introduction of new products and education for professionals in South Florida (USA)
- Instructor of smoothing with porcelain flat iron (permanent straightening), after participating in the Professional Training Centre Paul Brown, Hawaii.
- Instructor certified by the Institute Llongueras in Barcelona, Spain
- Advanced courses for hairstylists, Toni & Guy (England) Priming (Spain), Vidal Sasoon (USA), Sebastian (USA), among others.
- Trained in Business Administration, specializing in Franchising
- Cosmetologist licensed in Florida (USA)
- Paul Brown Career Center in Hawaii (USA)
- Helene Curtis from Barcelona (Spain)
- Languages Native Portuguese, as well as speaking English, and Spanish fluently
- Ability to teach professionals of varying expertise levels with excellent results
- Excellent with people and adapting to new procedures
- Excellent Presentation skills